Piston Compressor Specification Table
C-Aire's piston compressor specification table shows the commonly needed specs for all of our piston compressors.
Interactive Compressor Specification Table
Click on an underlined item to go to the corresponding page on our website. To enable full-screen mode, click on the outward arrows in the bottom right of the table.
Piston Compressor Additional Information
An air compressor with one pump and motor mounted on a tank. Simplex units are ideal for operations where continuous run-time isn't required. They are also quieter and have a smaller form factor than duplex units.
Fully Packaged Upgrade Option
- Oversized Aftercooler
- Remove over 60% of water vapor, humidity, or moisture.
- Energy-Saving Pneumatic Automatic Tank Drain
- Drains condensate with zero air loss every time the compressor shuts off.
- Prevents valves from fouling and reduces corrosion.
- Includes Installation Kit
- 4 mounting pads
- 4 anchor bolts
- 12" stainless steel braided flex hose
An air compressor with two pumps and two motors mounted on one tank. Duplex units are ideal for operations that may require short durations at higher CFM or more frequent run-time. They are flexible, efficient, and can still be run with just one pump and motor if the other needs to be repaired.
3-Year Extended Warranty
- The extended warranty lengthens the warranty from 12 months to 36 months. Purchase an extended warranty kit the same day as your compressor, register your extended warranty with C-Aire within 10 days, and perform the recommended maintenance on schedule.
- Located inside the warranty kit are enough Air Intake Filters (recommended to be changed every 6 months) and Compressor Oil (recommended to be changed every 12 months) to maintain your compressor through the end of year three.
Gas Drive Unit
An air compressor with one pump, a Honda gas drive motor, and a fuel supply mounted on a tank. Gas drive units are great for service truck use.
Not All Combinations Above Are Possible.
*The A050V060-1230 and A050H060-1230 are not compatible with 208V. Please call our customer service team at (651) 462-3440 with any questions.
Low RPM Pump
Our low RPM pumps greatly decrease the operating sound level and vibration.