Tsunami™ coalescing filter media is made of 100% borosilicate glass microfibers, bonded together with a resin binder. In the standard configuration, chemical-resistant polypropylene cores and layers intimately support the coalescing media. A non-wicking drain layer is in intimate contact with the outside of the outer support core. Typical applications include painting, plasma cutting, laser cutting, nitrogen generators, critical automation, and more. Tsunami filters are machined from the highest quality materials and are anodized inside and out to ensure ultimate durability against corrosion and trapped contaminates. The Tsunami Water Separator removes water, up to one quart per minute, and filters particulate down to 10 microns. The Oil Coalescing Filter removes oil aerosols down to .001 ppm and particulates down to .01 micron. The Activated Carbon filter removes oil vapor down to .003, and any taste or odor. The Regulator allows pressure control to ensure downstream components do not exceed their maximum operating pressures.
Products Included: Tsunami Water Separator, Oil Coalescing Filter, Activated Carbon Filter (3-Stage or 2-Stage w/ regulator), and Mounting Bracket.
- Removes water – up to one quart/minute
- Filters particulate down to .01 micron
- Removes oil aerosols down to .001 ppm
- Oversized tube length allows both gravity and velocity to assist in the removal of water and air contaminants
- Removable bottom cap provides ease of service
- Machined drain port allows for various drain capabilities
- Regulator provides optimal air pressure