The C-Aire 15 HP 240 Gallon Duplex unit features two low-RPM cast iron pumps with aluminum heads for efficient cooling, Sandvik Swedish steel reed valves, finned intercooler tubes, and easy-to-read oil sight glasses. It also has large frame heavy-duty motors to ensure reliable performance and long life. This unit comes with pre-wired magnetic starters and is ready for installation and start-up.
Other features include:
– Eight-foot intercoolers between the first and second stage of compression to cool the air down and increase efficiency.
– Instead of having to reach all the way under the tank to drain the condensate with a petcock, we have a ball valve that’s easily accessible.
– Large liquid-filled air pressure gauge for better accuracy.
– The serial tag has commonly needed information, such as oil capacity, air filter part number, and our phone number.
– The low-RPM pumps are very quiet, run cool, and last longer than our competitors.
– (2) 15 horsepower
– 2 stage
– 100 total CFM @ 175 PSI
– 3 cylinder cast iron pumps
– 1188 RPM pump
– 50,000 hour main bearings
– Full-synthetic oil
– 230/460-volt 3 phase
– 41.1 amps @ 208V, 37.2 amps @ 230V 3 phase
– 1760 RPM motor
– 240 gallon tank
– Dimensions: 85″ x 44″ x 67″
– 1950 lbs. shipping weight
– 8-12 person body shop
– 10-18 person auto repair shop
– Manufacturing plant
– Truck repair or tire shop
Upgrade to a Fully Packaged Unit: Make sure your C-Aire compressor is set up correctly from the start! C-Aire’s Fully Packaged compressors include a factory-installed belt guard mounted aftercooler and moisture minder auto tank drain. This is the most affordable way to significantly reduce moisture and prolong the life and effectiveness of your pneumatic tools by removing approximately 60% of the moisture in your compressed air. The aftercooler is mounted directly to the unit’s belt guard and utilizes the air drawn in by the flywheel for cooling before the air reaches the tank. The automatic tank drain operates each time the compressor cycles, stores condensation without wasting air, prevents valves from fouling, and reduces corrosion. Fully Packaged units also include an installation kit: four mounting pads, four anchor bolts, and a 12″ steel braided flex hose. The mounting pads increase the longevity of your compressor by providing vibration dampening which relieves stress on the unit. The steel braided flex hose offers a flexible connection to your piping system.
3 Year Extended Warranty: Maintaining your compressor is an integral part of the longevity of your compressor’s life. Purchase the C-Aire Extended Warranty Kit the same day you purchase your C-Aire Compressor and register the extended warranty with C-Aire within 10 days of purchase. Located inside the warranty kit are enough Air Intake Filters (recommended to be changed every six months) and Compressor Oil (recommended to be changed every 12 months) to maintain your compressor through the end of year three.