The C-Aire 13 HP 30 Gallon Gas Drive unit features a low-RPM cast iron pump with an aluminum head for efficient cooling, Sandvik Swedish steel reed valves, finned intercooler tubes, and an easy-to-read oil sight glass. It also has a heavy-duty Honda gas drive motor to ensure reliable performance and long life. This unit is just the right size for a service truck using a 1″ or 3/4″ impact wrench and is great for farm service use.
Other features include:
– Eight-foot intercooler between the first and second stage of compression to cool the air down and increase efficiency.
– Instead of having to reach all the way under the tank to drain the condensate with a petcock, we have a ball valve that’s easily accessible.
– Large liquid-filled air pressure gauge for better accuracy.
– The serial tag has commonly needed information, such as oil capacity, air filter part number, and our phone number.
– The low-RPM pump is very quiet, runs cool, and lasts longer than our competitors.
– 13 horsepower
– 2 stage
– 26 CFM @ 175 PSI
– 3 cylinder cast iron pump
– 745 RPM pump
– 50,000 hour main bearings
– Full-synthetic oil
– 800 RPM Honda gas drive engine with electric start
– 30-gallon tank
– Dimensions: 42″ x 17″ x 45″
– 474 lbs. shipping weight
3 Year Extended Warranty: Maintaining your compressor is an integral part of the longevity of your compressor’s life. Purchase the C-Aire Extended Warranty Kit the same day you purchase your C-Aire Compressor and register the extended warranty with C-Aire within 10 days of purchase. Located inside the warranty kit are enough Air Intake Filters (recommended to be changed every six months) and Compressor Oil (recommended to be changed every 12 months) to maintain your compressor through the end of year three.